15/02/2012

Heidi and Finn's urban unisex hoodie

Oh my, I'm going to make a lot more of these!
What a great pattern to make, I've had so much fun making this hoodie.


The Urban Unisex Hoodie.
Pattern can be bought in their Etsy shop, here.

First version I made, I used leftovers of some sort of thick cheap fleece. Very synthetic, probably very warm. But my 2 year old is fond of it and won't take it off anymore. I had great fun puzzling the pieces together and sewing the whole project. It can be done fairly quickly.


my camera-flash makes the color and fabric look very erhm... strange, but in reality it's just dark-blue fleece. (I wish I had this color fleece though ;) )
It is lined with red riding hood fabric and I used big red-and-white dots buttons. I think they look cute together.


Then I remembered having quite some knit jersey lying around and I decided to make another hoodie.


she picked the buttons herself!


I made a mistake in the lower left corner of the hoodie and also at the hood, will fix this later but for now I'm done with hoodies.

The girl absolutely loved it so I'm happy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...