22/01/2012

upcycling daddy's old jeans

My boyfriend quite frequently needs new jeans because he totally wears his jeans out. I always find it a shame to throw out these jeans because other than some holes here and there, the fabric is fine. I decided to see what I'd be able to make from one of his old pair of jeans.

Turns out, I can totally make a pair of skinny jeans for my 2,5 years old, and then I'm still left with enough fabric to make a dress for my 1 year old. Yay! Ofcourse they won't be there tiny selves forever so in the future I'll be able to get less from one pair, but so far, I'm quite pleased! No wasting of perfectly fine fabric, and, as a bonus, nice jeans for my girls ;)



Eventually I lef out the application, I'm still undecided as to whether or not I should add grey fabric on the bottom as well...




Men... I should really work on my photography skills... Lost my cardreader so most pictures are taken by phone... sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...